Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: CHS locked down?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    CHS locked down?

    Anyone know anything else?....my fiance just called and said that Coeburn was locked down because an unidentified man walked into the building with an orange cap and thick jacket. The administrators evidently had no clue what he was doing, however she was told that tons of police were at the high school. Can anyone confirm any reports?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member golfgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2006
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CHS locked down?

    I heard the same thing. Appearantly an unidentified man walked into CHS so all three Coeburn schools were placed on lockdown.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member retiredteach's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CHS locked down?

    The fellow was caught and from what I understand was arrested. This came from a Police Officer from Big Stone.
    You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."

  4. #4
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CHS locked down?

    Just got a text from a friend in the high school. She said that everything's okay over that way now.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CHS locked down?

    I just got a phone call and it was from a teacher at CHS and she said an old man who was hard of hearing came in and proceeded to go to a class room and didn't check in at the office, people were telling him he needed to but he couldn't hear them. So they locked down the school and found the guy, he was harmless from what I have heard, just didn't know what he was doing.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CHS locked down?

    Yeah I heard it was a parent that was there for a financial aid workshop.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CHS locked down?

    Correct, MECC was doing a financial aid workshop and parents have been coming and going all day, just got one lost.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •